This is an always-open posting for Licensed Practitioner of the Healing Arts (LPC, LMFT, LCSW, Licensed Psychologist). Licensed clinicians under supervision (LPC Interns, LMFT Associates, and LMSW) should apply to the following posting: Mental Health Case Manager.
The Therapist II provides intake evaluations, counseling, and service coordination in individual and/or group setting in one of the center's programs.
Licensed Therapist positions may be available in any of the following programs within Community Healthcore:
- Adult Mental Health (outpatient setting)
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (outpatient setting)
- Crisis Services (field based)
Our service area for positions in this posting covers the following counties: Gregg, Harrison, Marion, Rusk, Upshur, and Panola.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES WILL VARY
DEPENDING ON PROGRAM.
(May include but not limited to the following):
- Delivery of psychotherapeutic services:
- Screenings and diagnostic evaluations.
- Intake assessments.
- Crisis intervention and support.
- Person-centered recovery plan development.
- Medicaid administrative claiming.
- Service coordination.
- Psychosocial rehabilitation.
- Skills training.
- Delivery of adjunctive services, which include coordination with other providers/agencies, staffing, and serving as resource for other team members.
- Ensure planned services and
supports are implemented and appropriately documented.
- Connect clients with
appropriate services and supports, as needed.
- Document all meetings and notes
pertaining to client's plans.
The competencies listed here are representative
of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of
- Self-motivating, able to work
- Professional acumen.
- Strong organizational and time
- Ability to effectively communicate
verbally and in writing in the English language.
- Ability to effectively collaborate
with a variety of individuals, teams, and systems.
- Record data neatly, coherently,
accurately, and objectively.
- Follow service implementation
processes designed to meet the needs of people served and funding-source
- Emergency/Crisis Intervention
- Ability to proficiently work
with computers and electronic records.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master's degree in Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, or a related field.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Licensed in the State of Texas as:
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Psychologist
- Valid Driver's License
The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to
enable individuals with limitations to perform the essential functions.
- Ability and strength to sit, bend, and reach during an 8 to 10 hour day.
- Able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds.
- Sensory acuity sufficient to evaluate, treat, and monitor client needs and maintain accurate records.
- Fine motor skills sufficient to legibly document and communicate.
- Depends on the actual position.
- Jobs in outpatient clinics only require local travel.
- Field based positions require travel within the six counties that we serve (Gregg, Harrison, Marion, Rusk, Upshur, and Panola.)
The work environment described here is
representative of that which the majority of employee encounter. These
conditions may vary by position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level may vary
between low and mild.
- The work environment should not
experience temperature extremes (hot and cold).
- Based on experience. Starting at $55,000 per year.
|Type|| ||Full Time, Part Time|
|Location|| ||Carthage, Gilmer, Henderson, Kilgore, Longview, Marshall, White Oak |
|Category|| ||Professional, Clinical|
|Setting|| ||Outpatient, Field based|
|Credentials|| ||Licensed, LPHA, LPC, LMFT, LCSW|