- Current valid driver's license in state of
- Required: Degree from an accredited
college or university with an approved major which meets state requirements for
- Required: Licensed practitioner of the healing arts (LPHA) under supervision
- Preferred: Fully licensed practitioner of the healing arts (LPC,
- Preferred: Supervisory and budgetary experience.
- Ability to plan, organize and direct the work of others.
- Ability to gather, assemble, correlate and analyze facts and devise
solutions to administrative problems.
- Ability to comprehend and implement program goals, objectives and
operations and to relate these to administrative objectives and missions.
- Ability to develop, install, and evaluate administrative policies and
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion in applying and
interpreting departmental policies and procedures.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with
other staff, administrative personnel and officials and the public.
- Must have communication skills sufficient to create and maintain
professional relationships with staff/consumers/parents and other professionals
in related agencies.
- Must maintain compliance with all standards of
contractual specification, mandatory training, safety programs, clients'
rights, licensing/certifications, educational requirements,
professional/ethical conduct, and any other standards as required of the
Physical requirements that are bona fide occupational
qualifications essential to the performance of the job:
- Ability and strength to
sit, bend, and reach during an 8 to 10 hour day.
- Able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds.
- Sensory acuity sufficient to evaluate, treat,
and monitor patient needs and maintain accurate records.
- Fine motor skills sufficient to legibly
document and communicate.